DAY CAMP I - $200.00
- June 1st – 4th
- Boys & Girls, 6-16
- Designed to teach the fundamentals of the game
- Location: TBD (Fifth third arena / friars club)
DAY CAMP II - $200.00
- June 22nd – 25th
- Boys & Girls, 6-16
- Designed to teach the fundamentals of the game - Location: TBD (Fifth third arena / friars club)
CAMP INFORMATION / HIGHLIGHTS
Designed to teach the fundamentals of the game.
4 days of instruction and competition by the UC’s men’s basketball coaches and players
- All skill levels are welcomed.
- This camp is designed for beginners with a focus on teaching the very basic fundamental basketball skills while providing a positive and fun environment. Campers will be taught by Cincinnati’s basketball coaches, players, and managers. Each day, campers will participate in various drills, lectures, stations, contests, and 5 on 5 games. Each day we will focus on ball handling, shooting, dribbling, passing, rebounding, and defending.
- Campers will be placed teams according to age and grade level. Please make sure the age at camp and grade level for the upcoming year are correct during the registration process. Each team will
have 8-10 campers. In some cases, players are traded among teams to help balance the competition. Also, if a camper plays above the level of his age group he may be moved to an older group. Camp coaches, not parents will make this decision.
Boys & Girls ages 6 - 16
Day Camper - $200
- Check-in will be from 8:00AM-9:00AM on Day 1. Check-in location will be at the front entrance of the Fifth Third Arena.
- Camp will begin each morning at 9AM and conclude at 4PM. Campers can be dropped off each day anytime between 8:15-9AM.
- On the first day of camp, the opening ceremony will be from 9:1510:00AM. Coach Brannen will address both parents and campers. Campers will be divided into divisions and teams. Individual and group photos will be taken during the opening ceremonies. Campers will begin their first session of camp immediately after the conclusion of opening ceremonies.
- On the final day of camp, there will be an awards ceremony that will begin at 3PM. All parents, families, guardians, etc. are welcome to attend. This will take place in the main arena.
- At the awards ceremony there will be an autograph session to conclude the camp.
- Lunch is not provided. Campers may bring their own lunches. Coolers will be collected each day and handed out at lunchtime. In addition, pizza may be ordered each day. Medium pizzas will be sold for $10. The pizzas are enough to feed two campers, so half orders are an option. Pizza orders will be taken at registration and each morning before camp begins.
- Drinks will be provided.
No walk-up registrations. Space is limited, registration will close once the camp has reached it's limit.
Refunds less than a $100 administrative fee will be made for cancellations up to a month in advance. There will be no refund for cancellations less than a month to the start of camp unless due to injury. If injured, the campers must present a doctor’s note to receive the refund less the $100 administrative fee.
o Calhoun Garage
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Location:
o Fifth third arena
AIRPORT TRAVEL SERVICE
The camp does not provide shuttle service from or to the airport.
At registration, campers will have the opportunity to deposit funds in the camp store bank. These funds can be used for food, extra snacks and drinks during meal times and breaks. Unused funds will be refunded at the awards ceremony the last day of camp.
Due to NCAA compliance rules and regulations, we are unable to offer scholarships to campers. However, XXXXX XXXX sponsors XX deserving young men from Ohio. Information for the application can be found www. Or by phone at ….
WHAT TO BRING
Campers should wear athletic attire. Please do not bring any valuable items to camp as UC is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Are not to be asked for autographs/pictures during the clinic or camp, only during the assigned time at the end of the camp.